Monday, May 28, 2012

The little Disney things...

I was lucky enough to be part of the amazing talent that works at the Walt Disney World resort both as a Walt Disney World College Program participant (or as we were called at WDW, "CPs") and as a Professional Intern ("PI") turned Full-Time Cast Member! Even though I no longer work for the most magical place on Earth, I will bleed pixie dust and have the Mickey Mouse Club song in my heart forever. I am asked so many times from friends, colleagues, and family members what made it so great and how could I possibly be this totally enamored with the place. After working for the Mouse for over 3 years and now visiting Walt Disney World as a guest, I can say for a certainty that it's really the little things that make it so magical. The details, the thought, the feelings...even though each individual thing may be small, there are SO many little things that they sure do add up! So these are some of my little Disney things that make Walt Disney World such a special place in my heart. Do these little Disney things make it all the more magical for you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment